H&M Distribution Limited: Warehousing, re-work & Pick & Pack
H&M Distribution Ltd opened its warehouse doors in 2007 to the Warrington marketplace. Since then it has expanded its geographical storage space at its depots at St Neots (Cambridgeshire) and Gloucester with a collective total of around 17,000 pallet spaces, complemented by a 3PL warehousing service with local providers and at Palletways’ central hub in Lichfield; the pumping heart of the UK’s main arteries. Here are a few of the good reasons to consider us as your local warehousing provider:
- Warehouse management systems: Tight control of inbound and outbound goods to support easy stock control for our customers’ peace of mind and greater profitability.
- Late call-off for next day delivery: You have the ability to call off orders from stock until late in the evening which means you can extend your cut-off time for customer orders and still meet their needs while giving you a sustainable competitive edge.
- Racked storage and floor space flexibility: Racked and system-located storage for better protection and management of your goods, floor space located for stackable product at the most competitive rates.
- CCTV cameras: The watchful eye of security cameras keeps your goods secure for added peace of mind and low-risk insurance while also allowing us to monitor workflow patterns for continuous improvement in efficiency and safety.
- Container de-stuffing: With dedicated, custom-built container bays, we can deal with high volume work across many industries and a wide variety of product, cost-effectively getting your goods to market with controlled speed and efficiency.
- Pick & Pack: Tailored solutions to the challenges of multiple-SKU storage. Our experienced warehouse staff and their attention to detail gives you accurate control over specific products and bin quantities which means you can focus your resource on growing your business.
- Re-work: Skilled staff can be trained to meet your re-work requirements so that you can bring in unfinished goods and have us make them ready and unique for your customers.
- 3PL Storage: We’ve used our decades in the industry to foster relationships with high-quality and like-minded 3rd-party warehousing providers which effectively increases our warehousing capacity many times over, giving H&M the ability to look after a wide range of warehousing contracts and offer great, storage flexibility to our marketplace from 10 pallets up to 000’s.