Overview of Role
H&M Distribution Limited are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced FLT Warehouse Operative to join their team on nights. As one of the leading suppliers of distribution services within the UK we are currently expanding our team within our Newton-le-Willows depot, offering full time permanent positions, as well as a competitive pay rate, additional bonuses, and incentives.
Loading and unloading vehicles to fulfil strict turnaround times will be part of your everyday responsibilities. You will be expected to communicate with a variety of departments in order to guarantee that the warehouse runs efficiently in line with our 24-hour warehouse operation.
It is essential for this position you hold an in-date valid Forklift Truck Licence being Health and Safety vigilant ensuring you maintain and create a safe working environment for everyone at H&M.
Benefits & Incentives
- Competitive Pay Rate
- 28 Days Annual Leave, 1 Additional Day off for your Birthday and Additional Holidays for Length of Service.
- The ability to purchase additional holidays through our Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Refer a Friend Bonus for Class 1 & 2 Drivers – £5000 per referral!!
- Length of Service Bonus
- Death in Service
- Free Company Uniform
- Training and Development Programmes
- Company Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing & Counselling Programme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Loading and unloading of all vehicles, ensuring all goods unloaded have relevant paperwork
- Assisting with inventory controls, including operating labelling, and scanning.
- Storing and rotating stock according to established procedures
- Reporting any damaged or missing good to Warehouse Manager
- Maintaining a good working and clean environment ensuring equipment is maintained
- Ensuring Health & Safety is followed when handling goods
- Ensuring efficient operations are adhered to in line with site rules
- Proactively record, report, and manage any safety incidents including near misses.
- Excellent team-working skills to effectively collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environments
- Computer literacy, including knowing how to operate scanners and relevant software inline with warehouse systems
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills to co-ordinate large volumes of goods
- Excellent Health & Safety Awareness
- The ability to work
Salary: £10.48 per hour
Hours of Work: Tuesday to Saturday, between the hours of 1am and 11am.