The successful candidate will deliver excellent customer service to our customer base, whilst working as part of a team. Being responsible for the day to day prevention of customer issues, and resolution of customer issues that occur.
You will work as part of an effective operations team to maintain high customer satisfaction and promote excellent business relations. The team will be the first point of contact for both our customers and other Palletways depots, therefore excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential to ensure H&M attract and retain key customers.
The successful candidate will follow out the following duties in a professional and timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Include:
– Interact with customers on behalf the organisation. Dealing with all issues and general queries.
– Providing information on products and services
– Handle job requests, and seeing them through to complete
– Providing daily and weekly reports
– Answering calls and emails
– Completing daily task sheet
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
H&M Company Values
As an organisation, we expect all staff to endeavour to operate in line with our company values.
· Be Determined – Have a ‘can do’ attitude and go the extra mile
· Be Safe – The safety of all comes first
· Be Accountable – Take responsibility for getting the job done
· Be Quality focused – Attention to detail at all times
· Be a Team Player – Work together to deliver on time, every time
· Be Driven – Do the job better than anyone else
· Be Commercial – Deliver growth and keep an eye on the numbers
· Be Honest – About the good and the bad
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Full time|